There is one option when it comes to covering storage ottoman cube. Option you choose depends on your personal preference and if there is already covered. A case has advantage of being low maintenance, but does not allow quick access to ottoman.
- Measure width and height of storage ottoman cube, from ground, at top and down to floor on opposite side. Add 1 inch to measurement and write number on a piece of paper.
- Cut a piece of fabric using adjusted measures. Fabric tape on ottoman so that right side is down and curtain cloth evenly on each site
- Lift one corner of fabric making it to top of ottoman. Pin two sides of fabric to create a seam along edge of ottoman. Excess tissue should be triangle shape. Repeat this process on every corner.
- Remove fabric from storage ottoman cube and sew along markings on pin with a sewing machine and thread coordination. Place cover on ottoman and adjust seams, if necessary. Trim excess fabric about 1/2 inch seam line.
- Hem bottom edge turning fabric 1/4 inch to wrong place and press with an iron to hold it in place next. Turn edge under another half inch and press to keep it in place. Sew hem near inside fold.
Related : Style of Wicker Storage Trunk