Well here we are, only 20 days away from Valentine’s Day. So naturally I took up the challenge of compiling a list of sexy offerings that go down as smooth as a 5 gallon jug of Riunite.
Jodi’s Top 5 Sexy Gift Ideas
1) Couples massage. You can either splurge on a trip to the spa, or crank the heat up a few notches by lighting some massage candles and giving each other the sexy rub down in the comfort of your own bedroom. Don’t forget to crack that Riunite on ice, you naughty lovebirds.
2) For him: a Man Crate. I was particularly intrigued by the Mount Rubsmore kit. Until I realized it wasn’t what I originally assumed it was. >.>
3) Toys. No, I’m not talking Rock ‘Em Sock ‘EM Robots and Nerf guns. Though God knows those are on my list. Nope, let’s think sexier. Maybe the OhMiBod might be in order. The vibe’s intensity syncs to the music on your IPod or other playlist. So when Justin Timberlake swears he’s gonna Rock You to the break of day, he’s not just whistling Dixie.
4) Erotic Poetry. Yes, even you can be a poet who didn’t know it. With the Erotic Magnetic Poetry Kit it’s easier than ever to whisper dirty sweet nothings to each other via the fridge. Just don’t be surprised if you have hard time keeping the ice cubes from melting. Which will be completely unhelpful with keeping the Riunite chilled.
5) Sexy Board Games. You too can be a BedroomRockstar! Or maybe you'd be more into in a wild game of BedroomBaseball! Ball and bat sold separately…
Speaking of bedroom rockstars, I just put Kissin’ Hell free at all online retailers. So make sure to grab your copy!
Barnes & Noble
All Romance Ebooks