I've been trying to juggle all the things I said I could do in the middle of the year, with the amount of actual time I have.
Here's where reality shows what a bitch it is.
Things I said I would do this month...
1. Have all my shopping done ahead of time.
2. Finish edits for a new contemporary series.
3. Have a draft ready to go for April Fools For Love 2016
4. Get 20k into a new story.
5. Give myself time to crochet a new scarf as a present to myself.
Here's how all of that went....
1. I am the Oprah of gift giving. "You get a gift card! And you get a gift card! EVERYONE GETS A GIFT CAAAARRRRRDDD!"
2. If I get the edits done without asking for a second extension, does that count?
3. I'm close....ish.
5. I bought yarn...
This time of year we all seem to be running around like crazy people.
Well all of us except those few who have time to hand make holiday cards and send them out on the first of December.
Dear people like this, just so you know...we are all jealous of your organization and preparedness. And we all hate you a little.
So do you have a ton of things to do this week too? Or is it just me out here floundering in the abyss of xmas unpreparedness?
To find Roxy's books with buy links and what she has coming up next check out her website at RoxyRocksMe.com